Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Blog

Hello there!
As you may have noticed, I have deleted all of the posts from my original blog except for five (the message about the cheese danish just had to stay because it is a very important warning :D). The reason for that is that this past year God has been teaching me a new way of living and I felt that my old one (along with my blog) was too frivolous. This new way is much happier, but it is not the silly kind of happiness.
I hope through this new blog I can encourage and lift up my brothers and sisters in Christ, and be a light to those who aren't. I am so looking forward to this journey I am embarking on. There's a new feeling in the air and I know great things are waiting to happen.
May we toil in His service and His service alone,
Laura

No comments: